[IRCA] 1600

With all the solar activity, propagation is sure strange today.  1600
is always dominated by the very strong Radio India KVRI, Blaine WA
which is just a few miles from my location.  Tonight, though, there's
a real hodge-podge of stations.  At 04:30, I heard a very strong ID
for KOHI Saint Helens, OR which the NRC AM Radio Guide lists at only
12 watts at night.  Sounds a lot more like their 1000 watts day power.
 Cochannel there's also a strong Spanish station with various slogans
including Super Radio.  Not sure who they are.  Another station or two
in there as well.  All in all fascinating listening, especially with
the help of my Misek phaser........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC