Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 93, Issue 79

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 93, Issue 79

At one of  the  radio conventions I attended several ago the  issue of DX
tests was debated between several DXers and a broadcast  engineer.  The
engineer  stated that if any mention that the test was  for a radio club  and etc
that could be considered regular  programing.

At that time the FCC was very proactive but now  days they are  mostly
reactive and need a complaint filed before an investigation would be  done, so I
feel the FCC probably could care less but you never know for  sure.