Re: [IRCA] Early TP's - Pacifics for 01/23/12

Re: [IRCA] Early TP's - Pacifics for 01/23/12

> I suspect this has something to do with the large geomagnetic
> storm/solar flare which likely wiped out anything to the north, and
> enhanced trans-Equatorial paths.......Walt

By 0900 UTC last night, 1st and 2nd tier JJ stations were in
and there were lots of hints and audio from
many of the high powered Chinese and Korean
stations that are usually in full sync lock an hour
earlier.

Examples: 747 super loud JJ, 918 (china),
972 (korea), 1044 (China), 1179 (JJ), and audio on
almost everything from there on up to 1548khz - beyond
that is blaffed with digital noise of some kind.