Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] KRSN 1490 DX Test: Observations from Michigan

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] KRSN 1490 DX Test: Observations from Michigan

I hope you found enough code from them to count it. Likely the station or someone who had this armchair and recorded can verify exact times. My requirements to count something may be different than others, but just seeing +/- on waterfall most definately doesn't count for me. I have to hear audio, any audio that I can say for sure was from station. If you have slow morse and can be sure of some call letters or stn says yes, then I'd count it.

I somehow slept thru my 6:45 alarm but awoke luckily a few minutes later but wasn't in DX truck in time so I recorded only 7:02 to 7:11 when I stopped since test was supposed to be only 10 minutes and listening live I noted nothing. I'll double check recording.
73 KAZ Barrington IL