[IRCA] KRSN-1490 Los Alamos, NM test heard easily here in Colorado Springs, CO

[IRCA] KRSN-1490 Los Alamos, NM test heard easily here in Colorado Springs, CO

KRSN-1490 Los Alamos, NM test made it here quite easily in null of my local KXRE-1490 Manitou Springs, CO at midnight-12:10 AM MST 1/21, with various combinations of code ID's, sweep tones, and vocal ID's, quite dominant, first 1/2 of test seemed stronger than 2nd half, ran lower power?? This test should've gotten out well, will send report to station. I'm ~ 290 miles from Los Alamos.

Robert Wien
Colorado Springs, CO, Rx: C-Crane radio, Antenna: Select-a-tenna