Re: [IRCA] WCBS-880 Off

Le 2012-01-21 00:15, Barry McLarnon a écrit :
Giving the band a quick check before hitting the sack, I noticed that WCBS is
off the air (currently 0015 EST), leaving a strong CKLQ and unid SS in its
absence.

Thanks for the tip Barry. I've just had a Radio Progreso ID by the male speaker. I have another weaker SS unid beneath. It could be Mexican just by the accent of a man but I'm not 100% sure.

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC