Re: [IRCA] TA?

Certainly a number of TA carriers tonight, but none terribly impressive here in southern Alberta. Mind you, I could have missed some better signals earlier on. A quick scan at 0330 showed about a dozen readily discernable carriers, with 1206 being the best of the bunch.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta