[IRCA] Kona TP for 12 Jan 2012 Not so much

[IRCA] Kona TP for 12 Jan 2012 Not so much

Bit of noise this AM -- around 1500 UTC -
and apart from the regular Island sounds on
540, 738, 1017 and 1098 -
not much to speak of - lots of hets and hints of
audio on many splits - but apart from 1548
with great audio and pop music (assuming Emerald, Queensland...)

Normally, I would be hearing one top tier JJ station after
another after 0700UTC - so far after 10 attempts or so,
nothing.

Even with a manageable noise level, this is the worse Hawaii
conditions I have seen - even HF down here is a wash-out.
Have been lucky to hear one or two signals on 20 and 15 meters...
much, much more in years passed.

Lots more time for it to improve!

Receivers - Gary DeBock special edition TECSUN PL-380
Unmodified Grundig G3 (for HF...)
Yaesu FT-60r VHF-UHF Handheld