Re: [IRCA] 1000hz? het on 670

 Todd (?) said:

Hi all,
I've noted this off and on but this evening was very loud leading me to believe
it's a latin american or cuban off frequency. Still being heard now.
Todd in Woodbury, MN >>

I'm still hearing it in Topeka at 2230. Bearing is towards Cuba, but with WSCR nulled I'm not hearing any audible programming from R. Rebelde, which is fairly common here -Paul Swearingen, Topeka