[IRCA] KTIQ 1660 CA logged in IL

Going over my Perseus recording from the very nice DX evening of Jan 7 I found a nice from KTIQ just after 1900 CST and a Radio Amistad Cristiana slogan. Rarely do I get new X-banders for me, since I have almost all of them logged. Normally SS on 1660 is from KXOL here when some penetrates the QRM. I'll take a really good listen prior to 1900 on 1640 when KBJA nicely ID's to see if there's anything I can pin down as Disney from OR and also on 1620 to see if KSMH can be heard thru the nasty local Lake County TIS and KOZN as these needed west coast X-banders would still be on day power at that time.

73 KAZ Perseus and Double KAZ antenna due west from Barrington IL