Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KSEN 1150 MT maybe on day power with HSBB

From: Rick Dau said:
Got KSEN here at 1926 CLT with ad for a local truck stop, then back into HS BKB
(Shelby Coyotes vs. Havre Blue Ponies).  Confirmed by comparing this with KSEN's
webstream.  Thanks for the tip, Neil!  Also heard CKOC at 1914 CLT with David
Dundas' oldie "Jeans On" during "Casey Kasem's American Top 40 - The 70s".>>

And as a direct result of this tip I bagged KRMS Osage Beach, MO, with a clear TOH ID at 2000 CLT.
Thanks! One of my closest unheards because of KSAL, which runs a very tight null to the east -Paul
Swearingen, Topeka