[IRCA] WPDX-750 Clarksburg, WV and WWCS-540 Canonsburg, PA

[IRCA] WPDX-750 Clarksburg, WV and WWCS-540 Canonsburg, PA

Hi all, WPDX-750 has been off for a few weeks, so I called them . . .
basically, their STL is down and they hope to return to the air week of JAN
9. Meantime, I can hear WSB in northern WV almost all day . . . nothing like
that mid-winter propagation! Had a nice chat w/WPDX's John Conrad, veteran
DJ/producer/etc. in the Pittsburgh-northern WV area . . . 35 years in radio
. . . we reminisced about the good old 1960s, our generation's golden age
for radio & DX. /// WWCS-540 was to switch from Radio Explosiva to Fox
Sports on 1/1/12, but I still hear SS on 540 . . . nothing in the local news
about the delay in changeover . . .

Fred Schroyer

Violonista Canhoto

Freelance Writer/Editor/Book Developer