Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WPCN 1010 Stevens Point WI w/HS Hockey

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WPCN 1010 Stevens Point WI w/HS Hockey

You're no doubt right about the game being over, Rick. The 3rd period had
just started when I sent out this e-mail at 2030 Central. So they must have
kept  the power on after the game-- thus it remains an opportunity for
anyone who  needs it.
73     Bill

In a message dated 1/5/2012 9:54:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,