Re: [IRCA] 1300 WFRX and 2 UNID's

I lived in Marion, IL for 2 years.. and I can assure you WFRX pretty much
powered down when it was supposed to.... we could barely hear it on a car
in certain parts of Marion, not even 10 miles away from it's West Frankfort
transmitter site with 60W

Of the 4 AM stations in the Marion-Carbondale, IL market, I worked for the
one with the smallest night power... but because of tower location, we
covered about the most people.

Paul