Re: [IRCA] No chance for me, but did get KKZN under KFMB Re: WTTN 1580 WI Not on Night Power

Re: [IRCA] No chance for me, but did get KKZN under KFMB Re: WTTN 1580 WI Not on Night Power

WTTN is a daytimer here on western antennas and was very strong last eve. Nice catch on 760 for you. This is a good time of year for sunset skip. 15 minutes after you logged KKZN, I have them on my Perseus recording crushing a very nulled WJR.

73 KAZ Barrington IL