[IRCA] ULR DX.....One New BCB Station @ Sunset....a GRAVEYARDER!!

Hi Guys:

 Pickings have been pretty slim here lately for ULR DX on BCB!! Tonight I finally cracked the drought and logged a New Graveyarder at Sunset!! This station is NEW to both the ULR and OVERALL LOGS!!

Conditions tonight were quite Good to the EAST & WEST, but this was the only New One. Had 1430 KZQZ St.Louis, MISSOURI just BLASTING IN from 1645-1730 EST. I have logged previously with their 5 KW Power...but I see they have a Construction Permit for 50,000 Watts Daytime....Have they actually gone to 50 KW??? That would explain the BIG Signal tonight!!

RADIO USED is...............SONY SRF-T615 Barefoot

ULR LOG TOTALS are now...........967 Stations Heard

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1230  WJOY  Burlington, VERMONT  Jan/04/2012  1653 EST    EE     GOOD
Old Standards Music. "When will I see you again?" by Female @ 1653-56 EST.
ID by Male DJ @ 1656 EST as "AM 1230 WJOY". Into more Old Standards Music
"I got a Friend" by James Taylor @ 1656-59 EST. Into "Lonely Girl" @ 1659 EST.
ID @ 1702 into Local Ads for Burlington area.

NEW STATION         ULR # 967         ULR GY # 109         1 KW
ROSS, ONT.