Re: [IRCA] 940 mystery

KVSH is mainly country during the week and Sunday They carry a Nebraska
statewide talk show till 9pm, then do music till 10 and sign off at 10pm.

KVSH does do "Saturday Night At The Oldies" from 6 to 10pm sign-off when
there are no sports conflicts. Their Saturday Night At The Oldies can span
40 years and multiple genres/formats.

KVSH does stream at www.kvsh.com so you can verify if it's them that way.

Paul