[IRCA] Dxing in Ridgway, PA

I bought myself a Kenwood 104AR Home Stereo component type tuner for
Christmas. I had one years ago and I nabbed KNBR 680 San Francisco ago...it
did well for me then...I figure it will again.

Over the next few days, Im going to set it up, fine tune some antennas and
other things with it then I will start dxing and see what it pulls in.

For the first time in a long time I am not near any AM stations..my nearest
is 7-8 miles and the next nearest AM  stations are 30 ish miles ti my
north, to my southwest and to the southeast.

I am near 4 FM Signals....2300 watts in 93.9, 1300 watts on 100.5, 110
Watts on 91.1 and 250 watts on 94.5. They all share a tower a block or two
from where I live.

Paul Walker
Afternoons/Evenings 3pm to 12midnight
97.5 The Hound WDDH Ridgway, PA