From: Rick Dau <drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Gabriel Annunciating on NPR
Date: Friday, December 23, 2011, 2:19 AM

With the EWTN programming moving down to 820, that should make ID'ing WHLY in South Bend a little easier, as I believe they are now the only station on 1580 running EWTN.  I still need both WHLY and WVKO (which were easy back in Iowa City!) here.

On the downside, however, I'm saddened to see WOSU shut down operations on 820.  University-owned/run stations are getting fewer and fewer on AM, and we've just lost another one (I don't count KUOM-770 or KVCU-1190, which are run by the students and not by the university itself).

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska