Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Verifyin' the toughies, 1934 style

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Verifyin' the toughies, 1934 style

I do understand this was a different time, however based on some extensive readings of old DX News and RADEX bulletins, the stated approach would, I believe still have been considered something of an outlier. Most of the items I've read from that time emphasize courtesy and a bit more patience, along with the persistence.

To me that translates into there being a difference between expecting a certain response and demanding one.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>