[IRCA] 910 question

Had somebody playing Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young's "Carry On" (from 1970) at 7:12 a.m. this morning on 910.   Surfaced for most (but not all) of the song.   Around local sunrise 910 here in Toronto it is usually WFDF (Radio Disney) and WAVL (Liberty 910).  And WDOR Sturgeon Bay WI was heard a bit later at 8:00 a.m.   There was also some C&W in there, which I assume was probably KCJB-Minot ND, as I heard them around the same time two days ago.

Anybody care to guess who might have been playing the CSN&Y?  Perhaps WGTO Cassopolis MI?

Niel Wolfish
Toronto, Ontario