From: sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [NRC-AM] awesome sss and cx - now 1070 Latin music

VA on 1440, 1270, and 1630 TIS (Chesterfield Cty), and Elizabethtown PA all new on new ssw wire. Heard a WACC ID in EE on 830 in what may have been a s-off at 1815 though WACC in Hialeah FL listed as 1K day-night and Spanish EWTN. Now have Cuban-like music 1070, a while ago had Latin on 1290 (Venez?)...

I see responses re Susquehanna 1670, there again tonight, will respond soon.

Saul / Burnt River ON.