Re: [IRCA] 'Tis the Season

I recently purchased the Tecsun pl 390 from Amazon.  The best way I can
describe its sensitivity and selectivity on both am and FM is that it
reminds me of a car radio.
It's one of those products that actually met my expectations.

Incidentally, on these and most other products, I find it very useful
reading the user mini reviews on Amazon as, when you put them all
together, they truly give you a good feel for what an item is and perhaps
moore importantly what it isn't.
The pl 390 is worth the $70 or so in my estimation.

The simplicity of the Gospel gives what the complexity of human wisdom promises but
never delivers.

John MacArthur
Grace to You
http://www.gty.com/