Re: [IRCA] TP for 5 Dec 2012 from Victoria: what TPs?

Re: [IRCA] TP for 5 Dec 2012 from Victoria: what TPs?

I can confirm listening from 14:50 to 15:10
and I believe I heard a "het" on 972. Nothing beyond that.

Switched on the Kenwood TS-480 SAT Transceiver (a loaner) - and noted
some 10 meter activity already -- pre dawn!

That is where we are at.
Off to Hawaii in 29 days for 28 days.

On Mon, 5 Dec 2011 15:20:57 +0000 Walter Salmaniw <canswl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Listened this morning from 14:50 UTC until 15:17 (as I was reading emails).
> Completely skunked for audio today.  Even the few carriers that were seen
>(mostly on the high end of the band) were very weak.  Nothing from Alaska
>(800 was strong CKOR Penticton) this morning which does not bode well to
>hear anything beyond.  That makes consistently poor reception since
>November 28th (27th was the last good morning).    SF 164  A4, K (12:00) 0.
> No space weather.

Colin Newell is the editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com, DXer.ca and
BobHarris.com Amateur Radio VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada | Twitter.com/coffeecrew