[IRCA] TRs (Trans Rockies)

Sunday Afternoon DX from Victoria BC at 16:00 PST: I'm not getting any TPs or TAs but a few TRs started showing some life at 3PM from an easterly direction and the first one with readable audio was1260 CFRN Edmonton with sports. Next was QR 77 from Calgary with the CFL Final Game between the BC Lions and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers ( mixing with Seattle on 770. A bit later the usual high powers followed in: 1530,670,540,940,750,1190,etc. Some noticable signal loss occured after about 30 minutes due to layer shift(I guess) but most of them are coming up again slowly.Unfortunately I have to interrupt scanning and miss further skip action as I have to leave home
Bill in Vic BC