[IRCA] TP for 26 November 2011 from Victoria: A little of everything

[IRCA] TP for 26 November 2011 from Victoria: A little of everything

Listened this morning between 14:45 and 15:35 UTC.  Conditions were
interesting, with nothing received on my North directed corner fed loop.
 Everything was heard on the west directed corner fed loop, suggesting a
preference towards the Pacific more so than Asia.  800 this morning was
solid CKOR Penticton on the North loop (and Portland on the West loop),
rather than Juneau which has been heard the past couple of days.  SF 135, A
4, K (12:00) 1.  Space weather past 24 and predictions for the next 24
hours indicate minor solar storms to S1 level.  As always, a "6" unless
otherwise noted:

549, 567:  (both 15:27)
612, 621 (this one quite strong, but stronger splatter from 620)
747
774:  NHK2 at 8 level at 14:49.  Interesting that absolutely nothing on 747
and 828 at same time.
945, 972, 1098 (OC), 1116
1287 (15:30)
1494, 1503:  Latter sounds like Radio Sport, Wellington to me at 15:24.
 Could be // to internet feed, but impossible to be 100% sure due to delay.
 Dennis Vroom was hearing JOUK earlier after 15:00.  What I heard between
15:17 and
      15:24 was all talk, and sounded more English than JJ.
1548
1557:  WYFR presumed at 7 level at 15:32
1593:  7.5 level CNR1....One of the most consistent performers this MW
season, day in and day out.

That's it from me in Victoria, where we have another wind warning and heavy
rains predicted.  73,   Walt