From: David Faulkner <drdsfaulkner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:42:02
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Mississauga, ON gets new station on 960

Hi All:

What about CJMR - 1320?  They're licensed to Mississauga and though they're now 100% ethnic, I used to hear them here in English in the AM doing local nx.  Apparently there wasn't enough local interest to keep up that part of their program schedule.  I suppose the new 960 could have a fair bit of power, since the two old 960s in Ontario (Kingston and Cambridge) are long gone to FM.  But wouldn't a decent power level for this one tend to draw it into the Toronto metro market?

73
David