[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 24 Nov 2011

Had a business trip up to Calgary today, but left the Perseus to record this morning, and was glad I did, as it turned out to be the best morning in a while, for Japan at least.

Audio from the following between 1350 and 1450:

567 - Japan, traces of audio at 1425
594 - Japan, good for the whole hour
666 - Japan,  came up to audio level for a few minutes at 1435
693 - Japan, good
702 - Japan, came up to fair audio at 1435
747 - Japan, fair
774-  Japan, good
828 - Japan, good and approaching VG at times
873 - Japan, traces of audio at 1440
972 - S.Korea, fair after 1400
1242 - Japan, good. Was surprised to hear this one doing so well, about the best I've heard a "second tier" Japan stn this season.
1287 - Presumed Japan with audio traces at 1401
1332 - Japan, audio at 1403 for a minute or two.
1422 - Presumed Japan, with audio traces at 1358
1566 - S.Korea, didn't do much today, but noted traces of audio at 1430

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta