Re: [IRCA] Storm & antennas

Gary,

That is right. But even the thought of this storm being anything like
the 07, is a reminder of 4 years ago.  But it is windy out there
tonight.
But I am happy, as long as there are no more trees down and no damage. I
am running out of spare trees hi. This is rough, but I have seen many
much rougher. Thanks.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin