[IRCA] Is 1500 WFED DC off or on reduced power?

[IRCA] Is 1500 WFED DC off or on reduced power?

All we've been getting here in Newfoundland for days is Brazil and \venezuela there, and tonight ESPN, which is presumed KSTP.

Cx have been fairly good to Brazil and points south, still not very inspiring to Europe.

Heard African music on 1044, which got the adrenaline going, until heard Arabic and nabbed parallel on 963. Morocco. Both new for me.

Botswana 909, Nigeria 917 have been good pretty consistently.

Have also heard CKDO, and pleased to see west coasters getting Ontario so well. But it's not translating into anything exceptional here - which in and of itself is interesting.

Saul Chernos