Re: [IRCA] More on 1580

I  routinely hear highway avisory radio or NOAA-type weather relay stations from NYC, central PA and such on the x-band. Have also had one from even further away. Colin, in a later e-mail, is right - can locate a TIS on any relatively open channel for immediate local coverage. I don't truly believe the TIS stuff I routinely hear mixing evernly with the WI station on 1640, for example, are operating with TIS-size signals. But I'm speaking only from my gut on that.

Saul