From: "Tony Ward" <tonyward@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:07 AM
To: "Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] CKDO 1580

Congrats (I think!) on receiving CKDO Walt, Patrick, and others. I have to clean my teeth to get rid of it! The station has an interesting "Rabbit's Ears" pattern sitting on the base of L. Ontario as it were, on good swampy land and gets out to both Europe (NE along L. Ontario north shore) and the west Coast (NW) surprisingly well for its 10 kw.

From Whitby, gateway to Oshawa ...

Tony (VE3NO)  ComputerViz,  NYAA Starfest

tonyward@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.nyaa.ca

Can Schrodinger's cat ever think outside of the box ... ?