From: am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glenn Hauser [wghauser@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 7:05 PM
To: dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ABDX; am@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mwdx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx; MWC yg; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; odxa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] 671 and other split carriers

Haven`t looked for TAs tonight, UT Wednesday Nov 16 around 0100 but the 671 carrier is in again. Best I can tell is that it`s from due NW/SE, which cuts across western Cuba and northeastern Colombia, give or take.

Sorry if I haven`t seen everyone`s reply yet, but from last night have not received any other bearings or audio reports. How about those of you in the east of NAm getting a bearing on it for some triangulation, and those in FL trying to get some audio whether it is a R. Reloj outlet or not?

73, Glenn Hauser, Enid OK