From: Rick Dau <drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] 1340 KGGS now on the air
To: "am@xxxxxxxxxxx" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "abdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <abdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "fmerrilljr@xxxxxxxxx" <fmerrilljr@xxxxxxxxx>, "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "neerniew@xxxxxxxxx" <neerniew@xxxxxxxxx>, "k0kan.todd@xxxxxxxxx" <k0kan.todd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, November 13, 2011, 6:01 PM

Not long at all, as it turns out.  Yesterday's edition of the Garden City newspaper had a brief, but nice blurb about KGGS hitting the air just last week.  I can't remember the last time a new U.S. station appeared on one of the graveyard frequencies...

http://www.gctelegram.com/news/BIZ-New-radio-station-11-12-11 ;

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska