From: Mark Durenberger <Mark4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Nov 13, 2011 1:37 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Facebook Page

What are the mechanics of adding IRCA as a group to my Facebook page?
Regards,
Mark Durenberger
rom: "Mike Sanburn" <mikesanburn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
ent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 4:20 PM
o: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ubject: [IRCA] Facebook Page

 The IRCA Facebook page is now at 99 fans. Who will be fan number 100????
 It could be you. Log in and click "like" today. There are lots of tower
 photos, classic verifications, DX ID MP3 files, etc...posted on our wall
 with new things added constantly. 73 and Good DX----Mike Sanburn

ontributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its
ditors, publishing staff, or officers