Re: [IRCA] MW DX from Enid OK, October 30-November 10, 2011

Re: [IRCA] MW DX from Enid OK, October 30-November 10, 2011

Glenn Hauser wrote:
"OKLAHOMA. 1210, I sure am hearing KGYN Guymon a lot at night..."
Same here in southwest Missouri.  In fact, I'm not sure they're ever NOT audible this direction at night, even though, as Glenn notes, they should be nulling toward Philadelphia, i.e. in his and my direction.

He also mentions hearing KTNN-660 around 7:00am Central time... they've been strong into Missouri the past several evenings too, say around 10:00pm CST.  DA out of whack?  If you need Arizona you might check for them if you can get away from WFAN etc. on frequency.

Randy Stewart
Arts Producer
KSMU
901 S. National