Re: [IRCA] Local Radio Is Getting Tuned Out.

Re: [IRCA] Local Radio Is Getting Tuned Out.

I know someone who used to work for one of the Cumulus Media (dba Results
Radio) stations in Sioux Falls..he used to brag how they ran 25 minutes of
commercials every hour.

Wow... to brag you can fit in maybe 8 songs an hour?

LOL.

Paul