Re: [IRCA] KAZ Antenna Query and two TA Unids

Re: [IRCA] KAZ Antenna Query and two TA Unids

Neil,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my query (and who better to answer it), and the offer to model it.

When I said I re-erected the KAZ, I should have stated that I made this one quite a bit smaller than the first one. Current dimensions, are 55' baseline 5' above very wet ground and the apex is 23' above the baseline. The Ocean is just less than a 1/4 mile away in the same direction as the feed-point (280 degrees)
The null is non existent on the upper freqs.

Alan