From: GEORGE SANTULLI <gsantull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; NRC NRC <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>; amdx <amdx@xxxxxxxxxx>; NRC <amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Oct 26, 2011 2:35 pm
Subject: ULR DX..WEIRD Conditions again tonight??? 1090 WCZZ Greenwood, SC ???????

 also heard that gospel thumper on 940 here in NoVirginia...also one on 1590
iving an address of Baptist church in Wilmington, NC. Chadbourn, NC seems the
atural one, but sort of far from Wilmington. No ID heard but did hear that they
ere an FBN station...must be some sort of network? Anyone know if WVOE/NC is an
BN station?' George in NoVA
> Add to that the gospel station on 940 to the south that's running ads, network
ews, and absolutely no IDs even at the top of the hour at 0000. 690 has a
ouple Latins... Saul / Burnt River ON