[IRCA] TP from Victoria for 25 Oct 2011: who pulled the plug?

[IRCA] TP from Victoria for 25 Oct 2011: who pulled the plug?

Close to the worst morning in recent memory.  I listened between 13:38 and
14:30.  Nick's DX Fishbarrel immediately told the story:  virtually nothing
on it at all.  I first thought that his antenna had a fault, but my
observations quickly affirmed the same.  Virtually nothing was propagating.
On the plus side, I had lot's of time to read my emails!  SF 145, A 16, K
(12:00) 4.  Moderate space weather storms reaching G2 for the past 24 hours,
and none predicted for the next 24.  As always, a "6" (burbles in the
splatter) unless otherwise noted:

LW:  Nada

594
621:  7 level music at 14:22
702, 801, 828, 1008
1017:  8 level signal at 14:25.  Great signal, no modulation.  ?OC.  Not
sure who this would be with an OC.  Maybe Tonga?
1575:  6.5 level threshold +  audio for much of the morning.

That's it, for this short report.  Ouch!   73, Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC