Re: [IRCA] Latins

I'm not noticing much AU effect here in NE IL, although on the new south Double KAZ antenna things sound somewhat AU every night. Maybe the effects haven't hit this far south yet. I'll check later once my laptop charges back up so I can use the Perseus. Anyhow...time to check the 1900 CDT recordings. 73 KAZ