[IRCA] WGBW Test

Just getting to my overnight recordings now...

WGBW was heard well with a voice announcement at 0100 EDT, followed by bugle
call, calliope music, and various other strange music (including the Mickey
Mouse theme).  A very slow Morse ID that sounded sent by hand started at
0105:30.  The test seemed to continue beyond 0200, with the same sequence
repeating then.  A relog, but it's always fun to hear a DX test.

The surprising thing was that I also heard WGBW at 0805 EDT, well past
sunrise here, with a formal sign-on announcement.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON