[IRCA] WGBW DX test

Hi Everyone:

Listening last night while the test was on, 1590 was, as usual, one big jumble of noise. Only IDs I heard at the time were for KBND and KFLE. So I quit listening live as I knew, sooner or later, people would report hearing IDs and TTs at certain times. And they did.

Armed with a list of what was heard at what time I went back over the recording this morning and sure enough all the morse IDs and TTs were there, along with flute music. Only thing missing were the voice IDs. Surprisingly, all this was heard on my EWE as somehow I had forgotten to switch over to my E/W beverage.

Many thanks to all those responsible for making this happen.

Mike in St Isidore, AB with Perseus and 120' EWE