[IRCA] WGBW Test

In listening back to the complete hour of the test, I found there was
really only 1 time I caught Morse code at 0005. The other times I
thought there was some was either flute music or just tones of different
types. Maybe that flute music was the test too.
  I am really pleased with this as the last WGBW test that was run, I
only had  slight tentative, but cx were not as good as tonight either.
The beverage does well when cx are good. Thank you Saul for setting up
the test, and Mark for running it. Fantastic!

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR