[IRCA] 1550 WZRK and WDLR

I phoned WZRK Avenue 1550 in WI to let them know their one night-time watt is getting out way too well. They are following up on my alert, so if you have not logged this, I'd recommend trying sooner rather than later. It's been perfectly consistent for a very long time. This was a ***friendly*** call, and the individual seemed genuinely interested to know the signal is getting out better than it should. Actually, the person acknowledged some engineering issues. And who knows - maybe I can convince them to hold a DX test either to help sort this problem out - remember, we are widely scattered across the continent and overseas and are well placed to be their 'ears' - or for later down the line.  The two numbers I have for WDLR 1550 OH Que Buena didn't completely work - one went to some automated 'not available' machine, the other kept ringing. And, the e-mail bounced.  If any of you know how to reach them, please let me know. I would be curious to know how far away the twto st!
 atioins are being heard at night. Saul