Re: [IRCA] MN 11 TA carriers this morning

Re: [IRCA] MN 11 TA carriers this morning

Hi, George.  From a west coast perspective, I suspect your 1017, rather than
being Tonga, might more likely be CRI in KK.  They come in pretty well here
when conditions are good.  Your 1035 isn't the SIBC....they're extremely
rare.  CNR1 is what is normally heard here.  1053 usually has the South
Korean jammer and the 1000kw N. Korean on.  Glad to see that things
propagate that far inland!  .....Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC