Re: [IRCA] Mauritania on 783 in Victoria

Re: [IRCA] Mauritania on 783 in Victoria

I wonder if they've upgraded or serviced their transmitter in some way? This is the first season that they've even shown a hint of audio here, but of course conditions change from season to season also.

best wishes,

Nick