Re: [IRCA] Class C AM Signal's

Russ, it may very well be because of WKBI-AM's tower location. I live about
1 block from the road to St Marys and when you're pulling into St Marys,
you're up on a hill but then go down into town and the tower is IN town...
the AM tower is certainly lower in elevation and I'm sure that doesn't help.

Paul