[IRCA] Fall Radio Housecleaning

Most of the below are more or less free - I'll ask for a small amount for postage in advance depending on which and how many items. For the one item not free, the price is shown.

Transformers:

Universal Output - 10 w, Primary 0/4/8/12/16/24/36/48 v, Secondary 0/4/8/16v ( old, never used but somewhat heavy )

Primary 117VAC 50-60Hz, Secondary 125v 15MADC & 6.3v 0.6a ( old, never used )

Primary 120VAC 60 Hz, Secondary 12VAC 125ma, 24 watts

Battery Charger - 120/60/2w: 12VDC 280 ma

0-15vdc Micronta white face panel mount voltmeter ( new in box )

Kokusai Mechanical filter for Communications rx, GP Nelson tested 1972, still in mailing container with instructions. Model MF455-10A ( unused ) $25 + postage.

Transistors, etc., 1 each:

2N4416
2N4360
2N3585
C-821

Tubes ( used ) 1 each:

35Z5GT
6SN7GT
12SK7GT
50L6GT
35W4

Clarostat 5 ohm variable resistor in box

Hammarlund MAC5 trimmer - in box

CalRad Midget single 365 uuf variable - in box

Hammarlund MC-325-M air variable used with loops - rotor slips - needs tightening

CDE Rotator Control box - from my old dead AR-50 rotator.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>