[IRCA] Saturday

I've read some of the info on the all new KYET 1170 in Golden Valley AZ returning to the air (ex-1180 Williams). 'Sounds like a good DX challenge. 1 watt at night though. Studios are on Beale street in Kingman. I don't see a Facebook page up for them yet. They are reported to be running AM stereo. I found a Kingman Listeners Guide online:   http://kingmanarizonaradio.com/listeners-guide/index.htm   I hope the folks who are attending the NRC convention this weekend are having a safe and fun time. If anybody gets some digital photos of KFAB 1110 tower or studio, please post some on the International Radio Club of America Facebook page! 73 and good dx. Mike Sanburn.